Ingham’s employs over 1200 people across all aspects of the poultry production industry within New Zealand, delivering quality products to supermarkets, quick service restaurants, wholesale distributors and more. Founded in 1918, Ingham’s is now in over 345 locations across Australia and New Zealand, becoming the largest integrated poultry company (farming, primary and further processing), enabling us to be nimble, customer orientated with the ability of continuous supply to our valued customers.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician for our Manufacturing Facility in Waitoa. As an Industrial Electrician your main responsibilities will be to execute planned electrical maintenance to improve plant reliability and reduce downtime. The position will require a self-motivated, enthusiastic and experienced individual with a solutions driven outlook utilising sound electrical maintenance practices.
Hours of Work: This role operates on a 4X4 (day) shift with hours of work being 4:30am to 4:15pm or 10:00pm-6:30am
In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Execute preventative maintenance and respond to plant repairs, maintenance and breakdowns.
- Investigating failures, conducting RCAs and implement corrective actions to avoid reoccurrence.
- Assisting engineering manager with continues improvement projects and electrical upgrades.
- Ensure critical electrical spares are available.
To be successful in this role:
- Full EWRB electricians registration with minimum 5 years’ industrial electrical experience.
- High level of experience in preventative maintenance and strong fault finding abilities in manufacturing environment. (preferably food manufacturing)
- Experience with industrial automation, controls and PLCs.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement approach and ability to support a broad variety of improvement projects.
- Self-motivated, ability to work in a timely manner and to deadlines.
- Experience using CMMS software.
- Good understanding of the Health and Safety requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This role is a busy but rewarding one, so having excellent attention to detail and time management will be essential.
- Opportunities for training and development
- Free lunch Friday's at our Te Aroha site
- You will be joining a highly motivated and skilled team.
- You will receive staff discount on product ranges produced by Ingham’s