Distribution Team Members - Waharoa
When you join Ingham’s, you become part of a company with a proud Australian & New Zealand history, and one that thrives on growth and innovation. We strive to be the poultry of choice and to deliver deliciously good food in the best way.
At Ingham’s we value our people and hold onto our family history. Our teams are engaged, passionate and curious; committed to thinking big and delivering on ambitious goals. We are fast paced, continuously evolving and offer a diverse working environment where safety always comes first.
That’s the Ingham’s Way!
Based in Waharoa you will join a team of hard -working team players. You can enjoy shift patterns to suit your lifestyle, while working in a stable company where the safety of our people always comes first. With competitive pay, and a friendly, family-like culture, you will experience a fast-paced and diverse working environment.
We have roles currently going on our sliding roster. Hours of work would be: Sunday - Friday 9:30 am - 8 pm. The benefit for working on a sliding roster is being able to work 4 ten hour days and then have 3 days off every week - the best part is that every 3 weeks your days off align so you will get a 5 day break!!! What's not to like about that?
The starting rate for this position is $28.00
We are open to people looking for short-term or long-term opportunities, including students as we have different shifts/hours, and we are open to being flexible around school requirements.
- Immediate start
- No experience required, on job training provided
- Onsite parking
- Product discounts
- Staff benefits package
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our highest priority
- Additional measures, practices and processes have been implemented to keep our people safe during the pandemic
- Great starting rate with rate increases as you progress in training
- Picking, Packing and moving of palletised product
- Labelling and scanning of product
- General cleaning duties
- Heavy lifting
- Forklift driving (Not a requirement of the role if you don't have your license)
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have the ability to work unsupervised and have excellent time management
- Communicate well both written and verbally and have excellent attention to detail
- Work well within a team environment
- Show commitment, reliability and motivation
- Physically fit and repetitively lift up to 20kgs
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your application and include a copy of your CV.
We will only be considering applicants that are currently based within New Zealand and have the valid right to work requirements*Apply Now