Chicken Kebabs - Satay
Italian Flavoured Whole Chicken
Healthy Chicken Recipes Using Fresh Chicken Cuts
Grilled Lemon and Honey Chicken Breasts
4 chicken breast fillets
1 small onion, finely chopped
6 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1. Place chicken into a shallow dish. Mix onion, lemon juice, vegetable oil, honey and soy sauce in small bowl. Pour ½ cup onion mixture over the chicken; turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
2. Pour remaining onion mixture into a small saucepan. Boil until slightly reduced and thickened (about 2 minutes) set aside for glaze.
3. Prepare BBQ (medium-high heat). Brush grill rack with oil. Remove chicken from marinade, shaking off excess.
4. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until cooked through, brushing occasionally with marinade glaze, about 8 minutes per side.
5. Serve with grilled mushrooms, sweet corn or fresh salad for a deliciously healthy meal.